泰国波帕姆拳馆:请问下面这段话怎么翻译最好?谢谢

来源:百度文库 编辑:查人人中国名人网 时间:2024/04/28 06:50:39
I was about to give the man a hand when I heard it, a sound that sent a horrible chill through me—the sound of a train whistle moaning in the darkness. I looked toward the tracks. I could see the silhouette of the woman in the pickup. Oh, Lord, I thought, not again. Just then the engine's light appeared down the tracks, growing bigger by the second. Even if they saw the trapped truck, it could take miles to stop a freight train moving at top speed. “No time for the tow truck!” I shouted to the driver and sprinted toward the crossing. Something flashed through my mind: the image of my great-nephew riding his bike, and me not being able to stop what was going to happen.
请不要用机器翻译,谢谢

我正要向那个男人伸出手(正要帮他)的时候,听到了黑暗中火车发出的呼啸声,这声音让我心中生出恐怖的寒意。我向轨道上看去,依稀看到敞篷车上有一个女人的轮廓。上帝啊,我想,但愿这种事情不要再发生了!就在那时,火车头的光已经照在了轨道上,很快就变得强烈。尽管他们看到了轨道上被困的敞篷车,想要一辆最高速行驶的货运车停下来也需要好几英里。“等拖车过来已经来不及了!” 我一边冲着司机喊道,一边飞快地向十字路口跑去。我的脑海中闪过一个画面:我的侄孙骑着他的脚踏车的,而我却无力阻止即将发生的事件。

I was about to give the man a hand when I heard it, a sound that sent a horrible chill through me—the sound of a train whistle moaning in the darkness.
当我听到了它的时候,我正要给男人一只手,一种经过我送了可怕的寒冷声音-在黑暗方面呻吟的火车口哨的声音。

I looked toward the tracks.
我向轨道看。

I could see the silhouette of the woman in the pickup.
我可以见到小卡车的女人黑色半身侧面影。

Oh, Lord, I thought, not again.
哦,公爵,我想,再一次不要。

Just then the engine's light appeared down the tracks, growing bigger by the second.
然后就在引擎的光出现下来轨道, 成长的比较大的在秒之前。

Even if they saw the trapped truck, it could take miles to stop a freight train moving at top speed.
即使他们见到陷入困境的卡车,它可以轮流里停止一列以最高的速度移动的船货火车。

“No time for the tow truck!
"没有拖的时间交易!

” I shouted to the driver and sprinted toward the crossing.
"我对驾驶员呼喊而且向横越奋力而跑。

Something flashed through my mind:
某事闪现过我的思想:

the image of my great-nephew riding his bike, and me not being able to stop what was going to happen.
我的大师图像-骑他的脚踏车的侄子, 和我不能够停止正在发生的东西。