黑白叠加上色:You talk things through的翻译

来源:百度文库 编辑:查人人中国名人网 时间:2024/04/27 16:02:26

你直说,

I don't know why I'm leaving
我不知为何要离开
My heart is leading me.
我的心指引着我
Though I can't say it in words,
虽然言语无法表达
Let me tell you with my eyes.
让我用眼睛告诉你

Why is it that everytime I think of you
emotions become kind?
为何每次想起你心情如此美好
Its that kind of feeling
That I can't let go.
就是这种心情让我放不下

I'll hold you inside my heart
我将你放心上
Thats the way it should be.
这样做我无怨无悔(意译)
The melody cuts through, and keeps on playing
音乐声响起,并持续地奏着
I am strong,
我很坚强
But when you talk to me honestly
但当你与我坦城相言
Feelings overcome me
感觉淹没了我
And I want to tremble.
我便想颤抖(也有脆弱的时候啊)

The former light from your chest
你胸膛上曾有的光芒
Has left a present
留给我一件礼物
Holding it close,
I close my eyes.
紧拥着它我闭上了双眼

I want to show you all the things I see
我想让你知道我所看到的
I want to tell you my feelings
我想让你知道我此刻的感觉
But I can go on, leaving you behind.
但我却将你暂搁一旁,继续我的独白(意译)

You are illuminated with a pearl's glitter
你和珍珠的光泽一起闪烁
It outshines the sea
那使大海也失色
I believe in these feelings, and will never forget them.
我相信这种感觉并将永记与心

很美的一首歌,谁的呀?

You talk things through
你好好的接洽

你们商量一下。

请详细陈述