vr的视角是多少度:这段话有些地方实在看不出懂,特来请教翻译.谢谢

来源:百度文库 编辑:查人人中国名人网 时间:2024/04/20 19:06:49
She's not thinking straight. Lord, let me think for her. I threw open the rear passenger door. I had only a few seconds. I reached for the seat-belt latch. I was a father myself. I knew I had to save this boy. Where's the release button? I couldn't see it in the dark. My fingers ached. I reached across the boy, feeling along the safety strap. He started to cry. I looked over my shoulder. The light was growing larger. I had 10 seconds, maybe less. Here it is! My gnarled fingers fumbled as I tried to spring the latch. Help me, Lord! Don't let it happen again. The train was almost on top of us. The engineer blasted his horn. The tracks shuddered beneath me.
请不要用机器翻译啊,谢谢

她已经不能清醒地思考了(她被吓傻了)。上帝,我来替她想吧。我猛地打开后座的门。我只有几秒钟时间。我够到了保险带的插口。我自己就是一个父亲,所以我知道我必须就这个孩子。开关在哪里?一团黑我什么也看不见。我的手指越过男孩的身体在保险带上四处摸索。他开始哭。我从自己肩上望过去,(火车头的)光越来越强了。我只有10秒钟,可能更少。找到了!我粗糙的手指笨拙的摸索着开关。上帝啊,帮帮我吧。不要让这种事情再发生了!火车几乎就要挨着我们了。火车司机在阵阵鸣笛。轨道就在我的身下颤抖。

p.s. 应该还是那个故事吧?被困在火车轨道上的事情?

She's not thinking straight.
她没有在想直线。

Lord, let me think for her.
公爵,让我为她想。

I threw open the rear passenger door.
我丢开着的后面乘客门。

I had only a few seconds.
我只有了数秒。

I reached for the seat-belt latch.
我及于安全带以闩栓住。

I was a father myself.
我是父亲我自己。

I knew I had to save this boy.
我认识我必须解救这一个男孩。

Where's the release button?
释放钮扣在哪里?

I couldn't see it in the dark.
我无法在黑暗中见到它。

My fingers ached.
我的手指痛。

I reached across the boy, feeling along the safety strap.
我到达过男孩,向前感觉安全绳。

He started to cry.
他开始哭。

I looked over my shoulder.
我浏览我的肩。

The light was growing larger.
光是成长的比较大的。

I had 10 seconds, maybe less.
我 10 秒有, 也许比较少的。

Here it is!
它这里!

My gnarled fingers fumbled as I tried to spring the latch.
当我试着跳门闩的时候,我的节手指摸索。

Help me, Lord!
帮助我,公爵!

Don't let it happen again.
不再让它发生。

The train was almost on top of us.
火车几乎在我们的顶端上。

The engineer blasted his horn.
工程师摧残了他的喇叭。

The tracks shuddered beneath me

轨道在我之下战栗